Who’s it for?
Those working in confined spaces. Those responsible for providing rescue cover at a work site. The student will gain knowledge of the special hazards that those working in confined spaces may encounter and the correct safety and working practices that should be adopted when working in such conditions.
The student will learn through theory and practical exercises guidance to meet the requirements of the Confined Space Regulations 1997.
This training is in partnership with Devon & Somerset Fire and Rescue.
Course requirements – Medically fit and healthy. Minimum age 18.
Confined Space – Course Content:
- Knowledge of legislation current to working practices and confined space regulations
- A knowledge of problems relating to gases and gas detection
- Personal protective equipment and hygiene
- Permits to work and safe systems of work
- Practical exercises in working in confined space, search and rescue
- The set up and practical use of access equipment and escape sets.
1 Day – 9.00- 4.00 – 6 Hours
Written Multiple Choice Test & practical assessment undertaken.
Devon & Somerset Fire & Rescue certificate valid for 3 years.
Confined Spaces Investment:
£265 per delegate
In house Group Bookings available
Please Call 01392 420004 for a quotation.